Jumat, 12 Oktober 2012

Natural Treatments for Genital Herpes, Cold Sores and Shingles


Genital Herpes




This book discusses the major Natural and Alternative treatments for the Herpes Family viruses that have been documented in the Scientific and Medical Literature. It discusses several nutritional supplements and inexpensive over-the-counter medications that boost the immune system. It also discusses several foods, supplements and herbs that have anti-viral properties. The emphasis is on correlating potential natural and alternative therapies with relevant published research. Some have substantial supporting research and others very little. Get the documented facts, not unfounded claims.



This book is what all of the other herpes self-help books are not. It is also not what the other books are. The writing style is a bit technical but the content is understandable by non-medical people like me. It covers a discussion of many of the "alternative" treatment modalities strictly from the standpoint of how well they are or are not documented in scientific and medical literature. 


 The author makes no claims about miraculous cures and generates no sales pitches, but he has gone to considerable effort to dig up some promising alternative treatments that are also effective for other conditions too. Some of the supplements and herbs have a lot of documentation supporting them and some have very little. Just the facts clearly laid out.


Mr. Hill is careful to include both the encouraging results and the counter indications. For example, if a substance was effective against herpes in laboratory simulations but was not tested on humans, he will say it. The idea is to let the reader have everything necessary to make an informed decision. He reviews about 18 different options. Some effective substances are present in foods like cabbage juice, garlic, coconut oil or green tea. He reviews the literature on the effect of certain vitamins and minerals on immune support and therefore Genital herpes suppression.Read more

Title Post: Natural Treatments for Genital Herpes, Cold Sores and Shingles
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: funny

Terimakasih sudah berkunjung di blog Kardian Success Line, Jika ada kritik dan saran silahkan tinggalkan komentar

1 komentar:

  1. During my time I was diagnosed of Herpes and HIV/Aids I was advised not to speak to certain people about my Health “orthodox side” because they’re all lying shills and sociopaths or not take seriously scientific information on HIV because according to the denialists it’s all propaganda from the “AIDS establishment”. I decided to do some search, Rethinking AIDS and Herpes denialism in general, it caused a wave of attacks against Herbal Medicine and medicated drugs, anger, disbelief and insults with some members even alluding to the fact that I was the leader of Rethinking AIDS at the time. Of course I wasn’t and I always reminded them that I was and independent even if I was positive of those diseases. I come across a search on how Dr Itua cure people suffering from, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis, Cancer, Epilepsy,Copd, then I decided to give a try although i have had a lot of stories about Nigeria scam so I was scared of it at first then I had a second thought telling me to give a try so i finally order for it and it was sent to me through courier service and I take it for two weeks and I was healed, I still find it difficult today to be real I'm living for a year now without outbreak or taking ARV Drugs, I'm supporting Dr Itua Herbal Center and also promoting his herbal medicine online for people suffering from any kind of disease to contact him on Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On...+2348149277967. At this point of view regarding HIV/AIDS, HERPES, GENITALS, WART, COLD SORE. You can say I was very involved with the movement; I spoke on radio shows about Dr Itua, filmed my own YouTube videos, wrote my own articles about Dr Itua and attempted to inform every person I could about this information. Thank You.

    BalasHapus